Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful, Still

`Tis the season to be thankful.  And I am.  As a basketball coach with an 0-3 record to start the season you may ask what is there to be thankful about?  I can count the ways.  I am thankful I am a coach.  I am thankful to come to work every day and try to make an impact on young women.  I am thankful to be able to teach and impart some knowledge on others. I am thankful for physical fitness, physical attributes, and physical talent.  I am thankful for smart, young women. I am thankful for laughter. I am thankful for youth. I am thankful for this team.  I am thankful for opportunities.  I am thankful for desire.  I am thankful for motivation.  I am thankful for improvement.  I am thankful for possibilities.  I am thankful for my staff.  I am thankful for Randolph-Macon. I am thankful for life.  I am thankful for love.  I am thankful for family.  I am thankful...