Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Upon Return

It seems I had good intentions to write while in Ireland and I apologize it didn't happen.  I had a fabulous time and I believe the team I coached did as well.  They have talked about a reunion site in another year and graciously asked if I would be their coach.  Now it will be up to USA Athletes to find us a destination or determine if it is a go.  I obviously made it home safely.  Upon return we jumped right into a weekend of Macon Hoops with The Battle at the Brock.  It was a fundraiser for our team.  Hopefully when all the bills are paid, we will have something to show for all the hard work of the players and their parents.  Thanks very much for the great help we had from a few parents and all of our players.  From Macon Hoops we went right into our Day Camp.  More to follow on that in another post.